Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 18, 2010

Baby Girl's Getting Old

Today is Tamra's 20th birthday! How can that be possible?! I feel like I've fell through a time warp because I feel like I'm still 20 myself sometimes.


I really love this girl and admire her in many ways. She is creative, talented, intelligent, and interesting.



{Picture via her Facebook page -- taken at the Outside Lands Music festival in San Francisco. I love this picture and I think it looks like a magazine ad}

Fun facts about Tamra:


Her celebrity best friend would be Kristin Wiig


Loves Chinese food


Eats leftover mashed potatoes for breakfast


Is a trend setter


Loves Indie music


Majoring in Fine Arts


Talented artist, budding photographer, and interpretive dancer


Had a childhood crush on Jeremy Sumpter (from Peter Pan)


Can sleep (like the dead) till noon


Remembers facts and trivia like nobodies business


Has watched Newsies and the Sandlot 1000+ times


Makes friends easily


Fantastic with witty remarks and comebacks


Has a lovely singing voice


Humors me when I pick out future husbands for her


If I had to pick a piece of "flare" for her to wear it would say:

"I have man calves and I'm proud of it"




Happy Birthday Tam!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tam!!!

PROUD MOMMY said...

Having your younger sister grow up is weird...wait til she has a baby--crazy! :)

She and Caleb would probably get along famously...they apparently have a shared love/obsession for the Sandlot!

PROUD MOMMY said...

Having your younger sister grow up is weird...wait til she has a baby--crazy! :)

She and Caleb would probably get along famously...they apparently have a shared love/obsession for the Sandlot!

PROUD MOMMY said...

umm, sorry for the double comment. i hate it when that happens...it's actually a pet peave (it will probably drive me crazy the rest of the day)

Kris said...

Cute post and Cute Sister. Hope Tam had a great day!