Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 23, 2010

Who's the baby?


Morgan insisted on getting in the other baby walker and following Kale around this afternoon.



{Kale looks just like big sister Kendle in this picture}

We've had that old blue and green walker since Kendle was a baby. I started putting the twins in them the last few days and they have been scooting around the kitchen. It is crazy to see their little 3 1/2 month old selves move like little turtles around in those things. I put a little blanket behind them to keep them from wobbling around. Time to start protecting the back of my ankles!


7 comments:

PRP said...

So cute! good thing you have so much tile for them to explore!

tharker said...

I cannot believe they are already scooting around in those things! They are growing TOO fast!!!

Love that Morgan climbed in. What a cute kid.

Kris said...

I can't believe that they are getting that big either. Cute Morgan, and Cute Baby Kale.

dandee said...

where has the time gone?! walkers already?!

::lindsay said...

I was thinking the same thing, Danyelle! It will probably be baby bumper cars before we know it!

Anonymous said...

Boy, I can't believe how much Kale looks like Kendle in this picture! WOW!

PDX Toveys said...

Too cute!! Can't wait to see your babies again. Why don't you guys plan a trip over this way and we'll keep the kiddos for you?
~Molly