

Cooper and Kale are growing so much. I can't believe how much they have changed in the last four months. Here's the proof.
They are happy little bundles of joy. They talk and laugh and their little legs start moving in excitement whenever we come to pick them up. Actually their little legs and arms never stop moving. They are constantly in motion like they're riding a bike. I can't imagine how many calories they burn in a day doing that. They will lay and talk to each other and smile at each other. Sometimes they will reach out and hold hands (or pull ears, hair, or jab each other in the eye).
Here are some things they are doing at 17 weeks:
-Eating some rice cereal and a bit of baby food. Kale likes it, Cooper just makes faces and spits it out.
-Smacking lips when they see us eating food and following the fork with their eyes.
-Rolling over. Especially Kale. He wakes himself up that way in his crib.
-Wearing 6-9 month and some 9 month clothing.
-Liking bath time a whole lot more. Cooper enjoys himself and while Kale does not express that he's having a good time, he at least does not howl like a banshee anymore.
(Cooper)-Running in their walkers. I can't wait until we get our new flooring in and they can go from room to room instead of getting stuck on the carpet.
-They love to be sung to. Kendle and Morgan will sing and talk to them and make them smile and laugh. They love their big sister and brother so much.
-I will say hi to them and it sounds exactly like they say hi back to me.
We go in for a check up next week and then I'll have some growth stats to post for them. I know they have gotten huge so I will be excited to see how much they've grown.


11 comments:
Wow they are getting sooo big! They are adorable.
They are so sweet. I was envious of the baby-holders at church on Sunday...can't wait to take my turn.
Oh... I miss those guys so much! Kiss those chubby cheeks for me.
i can't wait to see them in the outfits i got them. i think i timed them just right! in some ways it gets harder as they grow but it also gets funner...and chunkier! :) :)
SO SO CUTE! It was fun chatting with you the other night and I'm excited to have you swing by tommorrow. We have to do more of this as the weather gets nicer!
I can't believe how big they are. Love their matching outfits and how they are cuddling each other on the couch. So fun. I love giving babies a bath in the sink!
wow 6-9 month clothes. They are huge. Way cute! I just love this age!
They are so cute! They've grown so so much!
Is it just me, or does their hair have a definite red tint to it? Love my grandbabies!!
They are both so cute!!!
They are so dang cute! I love that they are already such buds. Picturing them giggling together and pulling on each others ears is just about the sweetest thing ever.
Post a Comment