all dolled up and ready to go....to p/t conferences. check your iso on your camera. it may be up too high.(could be set to auto iso or on a higher setting like 800/1600)
You look beautiful, as usual. For some reason in these pictures it struck me how much you look like your mom in pictures of when Rich and Jeremy were little. Wow! Lovely ladies!
You look great, I also love your shirt. You should have Tamra take some family pictures. I agree with Debbie, you really looked like your mom in the pre-haircut photos. ~Molly
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
12 comments:
Looks great Sarah! Love it.
I officially love it!
LOVE those bangs/side sweep! I think you look very stylish!! And I love that shirt with the flowers...where did you get it?
It's official. You have the most gorgeous hair of anyone I know! Love the bangs!
all dolled up and ready to go....to p/t conferences. check your iso on your camera. it may be up too high.(could be set to auto iso or on a higher setting like 800/1600)
Sara-
I got the shirt online from Forever 21.
Nat-
I tried to check my iso setting, it goes on either auto or HI?
Lookin good! Your curls look bouncy! (thats a good thing) I'm glad you are happy with it!
Love the bangs, love the curls, love the shirt.
love love love the cut. i love how it can make you feel like a new woman!
You look great. I loved seeing it in person! Loved the shirt, and the curls and the bangs! So so cute.
You look beautiful, as usual. For some reason in these pictures it struck me how much you look like your mom in pictures of when Rich and Jeremy were little. Wow! Lovely ladies!
You look great, I also love your shirt. You should have Tamra take some family pictures. I agree with Debbie, you really looked like your mom in the pre-haircut photos. ~Molly
Post a Comment