
Can't wait to get home and see it. That is about the only exciting thing about our spring break. The kids (or I should just say Kendle) are wondering why we can't go to Disneyland or some other fun place like lots of their friends. I think it will be a loooooooooonnnng time before we attempt something like that, or will have time for something like that.


8 comments:
you are going to love having that new floor. i want to see it sometime. is riley going into the hallway with it? how many rooms are getting it? oh, it will change the look of your home so much...so exciting! don't feel guilty about disneyland...i've still never been and i'm not scarred for life! :) :)
The floor looks awesome. Chip was over there this morning and already sent me picks and was raving about how easy it was, etc. He is convinced we need to do this at our place now. Maybe this summer.
On a side note: if you value your sanity, NEVER do Disney at Christmas time with an infant (let alone 2). I'm still trying to regain some that I lost while we were there last year.
spring break projects! Fun, fun. Wish that new flooring was going in over here. Someday.
We'll let Riley get all the practice first and then help us. Good luck.
Oooo!!! Ahhh!!! Looks great! Hope you have a little bit of fun on your (or should I say KENDLE's) days off!
Looks great! You're gonna love it.
Awesome floor!!!
And yes, where is our lovely Spring weather?
Lookin good. Just tell Kendle at least she got to go somewhere! You guys aren't missing any spring here. Its still SO windy. I love wood floors. I would trade all my tile for it!
What a huge accomplishment for you guys. You have endured....! I hope he's able to finish things off well so you guys can come home! Can't wait to see it next week!
Post a Comment