I love this chair. Someday I'd love to have a quiet reading room in my house where I can curl up in a cozy spot in a chair similar to this and just read away, enjoying some peaceful relaxation for a little while.
Maybe in a room that looked like this:
Or this:
Or this:
Or this:
Or this:
I know lots of women dream of craft rooms and huge walk in closets in their ideal home.
I dream of walls and shelves filled with books in all of their different beautiful colors.
And cozy lights to read by.......








6 comments:
That sounds lovely.
I dream of a huge kitchen with everything I'd ever need right at my fingertips. Someday, right?
When Rich and I win the lottery and build our dream house, it's going to include a loft in the master bedroom that is a kidless reading nook - lots of built in bookshelves filled with books and comfy chairs to curl up in. Ahh - heaven.
I like your thinking Deb.
Love it! I would love to have a room like that 2nd room picture. It would truly be fabulous!
Why am I not surprised that this is your dream? I can't wait for this to come true for you!
Soon, right?? :)
Post a Comment