Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 23, 2011

Hanging Out



Cooper and Kale discovered a new hang out spot for eating their cookies. I just have to make sure the laundry baskets are crum free from now on before taking the clothes out the dryer. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, so cute. Love it. And is Morgan ready to be hired out by any chance, I could really use a good gardener!

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. Love the smiles.

Anonymous said...

Those little rascals! I guess you can just strip them down right then and there and get those cookie smothered clothes right in the wash. Too cute. I love their happy little smiles.

Marilyn said...

So so cute!

Julie said...

:)

Kris said...

I loved seeing your boys! They are so cute! Love this pic!