I am happy to report I was actually able to sleep in a little this morning. If I discount the fact that Riley got a work call at 5:30 this morning, then Morgan came in with a bad dream and wanted to sleep on our floor and started coughing and coughing, and then one of the twins started to wake up. Thanks to Riley for getting up and calming everyone down so I could catch a few more much needed winks. After Riley left for work the house actually stayed quiet for a little while. So even though there was no school today, Kendle of course was still up bright and early about 6:00. I don't think she could sleep in if she tried, but at least she was as stealthy and silent as a ghost this morning which pretty much never happens.
Today I will:
-Finish all the laundry
-Get one last work out in before the weekend
-Wipe lots of runny noses
-Make some treats for the weekend. I'm thinking frozen peanut butter bars are sounding pretty good.
-Try and get some good reading time in.
-Keep listening to this album by Alexi Murdoch because it's soothing and just plain amazing. {I played it as the twins and I went to pick up Morgan and do some errands yesterday and everyone was as silent as could be and did not make a peep.} The perfect soundtrack for my weekend.
I'm so glad that the horrible wind from last night is gone and now we are left with some peace and sunshine. It's going to be a great weekend.
March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Have you started pavement running yet? I just started this week with the dog and my legs after the first day were killing. Hopefully better next week and in Cali.
Jer-
Haven't started running outside yet. Our weather has been kind of up and down with crazy winds, but I'm hoping to start in the next few days, especially now that its daylight savings time. How far are you running? I've been working up to about 4 miles. It's hard to find time for much more than that.
I was doing 3 on treadmill plus playing bball twice a week at work, but so far 2 miles on the road but a good pace with a dog. Do we need to sign up for that 5k event and when was it again?
I will look up all the info again and send it to you guys.
Post a Comment