Morgan at 9 months is a little explorer. No nook, cranny, or crawl space is left unturned. He loves to get into my magazines and rip, rip, and crumple. His toy bucket sits untouched, yet every DVD is pulled out and spread around the floor. He also likes to do this:

Buttons and the remote are too tempting for this guys little fingers to resist.
He's right on the brink of taking off and walking. He moves from one piece of furniture to the other or anything else he can pull himself up on. He is a little bit more cautious than Kendle was at this age, it's so interesting to see the differences.
His two little bottom teeth are finally visible which makes all of his munching that much easier. Give him a cracker and he'll be your friend for life.
Although, with a sweet little face like that, I'd give him as many crackers as he wanted.
He's also getting to where he looks at me first when he knows he is doing something he's not supposed to, to see if I'm going to stop him. I can see his little brain trying to devise a plan of how to get those off limit items I had to move to a higher place.
It's no surprise that my children love music, but he really rocks out when I turn it on. He literally starts rocking himself and clapping his hands. If he's playing with a toy and a commercial comes on with some music he will instantly stop and turn his full attention to the T.V. until it's over. It cracks me up.
Morgan never really lost any of his hair and it's starting to get long enough that I need to cut it. It looks so cute, (even though Riley gives me a hard time that I comb it like a choir boy) and it's such a pretty color. There's definitely some auburn in there from my side of the family. We can't decide what color his eyes are for sure. They are brown in the middle and blue/green on the outside. They seem to change colors like Riley's do depending on what he's wearing.
If I had to sum Morgan up at this age I would say he is a happy, wiggly, curious, busy, loving, little boy.



11 comments:
very cute pictures...and of course i thought the top one looks alot like his mamma. could you not just take a picture of just those little chubby hands and wrists?! riley has a point tho...you need to take a picture of md with his hair all spiked up and wild.
uh yeah, and when i said top picture i actually meant middle. i do not think your bum resembles morgans in a diaper.
Haha, Natallie, that was funny! Sarah, this little boy is my favorite little man around. I love his smile, his eyes, and his choir boy hair. What a cutie, and is he seriously 9 months??? That is so crazy! I need to give that boy a cracker, so he'll be my friend!
He's one handsome 'lil fella!
Happy,wiggly,curious,busy,loving all the best qualities a little boy could have. Cute boy for sure.
He's a handsome little guy! Bet Riley can't wait for him to be able to play golf and go hunting with him.
Love the choir boy hair... I can't believe he's 9 mos either.
I couldn't stop looking at his adorable little face yesterday. Morgan is such a cute baby. And he definitely sounds all boy!
When I say yesterday, I meant on your blog. My comment made it sound like I was peeking in your windows or something ;) Sometimes I crack myself up!
I love the picture of Morgan in the green bib. Man, what a cute little boy he is.
He is such a cute and happy little guy! Always smiling!
Post a Comment