Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 24, 2008

Great Easter Weekend




Here are some more pictures we took before church yesterday. Don't judge me for my horrible photography and wiggly children.









Hope you all had a great Easter weekend. Is anyone else suffering from a candy hangover?

13 comments:

Jan said...

I am so hungover that I can't walk straight. Great pics Sarah. Glad you had a nice day. Have a good week too.
Jan

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize Megan. When did her hair get so dark??? Morgan looks stunning in his little sport jacket. What a lovely family you have, Sarah. We miss you. Are you planning on going to Ned's wedding? I think Rich is going to try to go. I'll probably stay here with the kids...

Kris said...

Kendle's dress is so cute, and Morgan. I can't tell you how much I love that little man. His suit and tie were so cute! Looks like the time at your moms' was so fun! I need to go visit some family, cuz this looks so fun! Love the picture of Morgan and Riley sleeping on the couch! Cute!

tharker said...

Your kids cuteness is just too much! They are both so gorgeous! I love Morgan's little suit! And Kendle's dress is beautiful. I love the expression on her face in the last picture too. What a darling girl she is.

I loved the slideshow too. The picture of you and your sister is awesome. You're both gorgeous!

Heather said...

How fun. I watched the entire slideshow even though it made me want to barf... motion sickness hasn't been an issue before now. But that just shows what a great friend I am, right??

PDX Toveys said...

You need to take a family portrait. We would like a picture of your family for our home. I love Kendle's hair, and Morgan is adorable. I think little boys in suits are the cutest!

Sarah said...

Molly-
I agree, we need to get some family pictures taken badly. I'm so terrible about getting stuff like that done.

Anonymous said...

you can never get both parents in a picture with kids. well rarely i should say. cute pictures of riley and morgan. was riley really asleep or just pretending so you didn't ask him to do anything?

meohmyers said...

Gorgeous family! Looks like a great weekend! I love Morgan's little suit! What a cutie! And Kendle is just beautiful. Great pics!

Lisa said...

I didn't get to really see your kids at church yesterday so I'm glad to see your pictures! They look so cute!

Nancie said...

such a cute family. Cam had a suit coat just like morgans at one time...

saw g. and g. tovey at church yesterday. They looked all eastery, they rolled up in their "lavender" car, and cute outfits. gotta love em.

dandee said...

That suit is priceless. You guys all look great! Kendle looks like she had a great weekend!

hatch said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend! Your kids look so cute in their Easter cloths. That suit is so handsome!