I need to get Morgan this shirt:
He's been so miserable for the last couple of weeks (and so have I) trying to get his two little bottom teeth to come through. My good little sleeper has been up in the middle of the night, fussing and uncomfortable. And last night he was trying to bite my shoulder! Youch!!!
The upside is that he can finally munch on the foods he's been eyeing for the last couple of months, and I'll have a little peace of mind knowing he's not swallowing everything completely whole like he's been doing.
So after another 4:00 wake up call, (which after you're used to your baby sleeping through the night for the last 7 months can be quite a rude awakening) I'm debating on going back to bed for a quick nap since he's still sleeping. Probably not though, because babies have a sixth sense about those things and can feel the impulse to stir the minute you lay your head on the pillow.
On a positive note, I bought some sweet new running shoes this weekend. Now I just need the energy to try them out.
I've definitely got a case of the Mondays. Wah, wah, wah.


7 comments:
Poor guy, and poor you! Have you broke out the baby ibuprofen yet? Or slipped some whiskey in his bottle? (Just kidding!)
That shirt is too funny Sarah!
Sorry about the teething woes. Hopefully, his teeth will come in quickly and he can get back to his angel baby routine very soon.
Youch!! i'll be watching out my window to see you run by in you sweet shoes...i'm i correct in presuming they're nikes? take a page from me and make sure they match before you head out!
Oh those toothy days. Then they all come out and want money from the tooth fairy for each and everyone that caused us so much pain when they were growing in. Then we have to spend money on keeping them cavitie free and then don't even get me started on the cost of braces. Yes indeed Sarah. Teething Bites. Time and time again.
Love this shirt Sarah. Is it really for a little baby? I need one that says, 2 year olds make me grumpy! Haha! I'm kidding. I'm sorry Morgan is miserable, which means you are miserable. I hope those teeth come in soon, and you can get some rest. I can't wait to see those new Nike's!
Teething does bite. I once had a pediatrition tell me that teething doesn't hurt !?! Needless to say, I switched to a more compassionate doctor.
I feel for ya, Sarah. Hope those teeth break through soon, so you and Morgan can get some good sleep.
Oh the long list of things I have to look forward to after all this puking. :)
Post a Comment