I have many random thoughts running through my head this morning. Here's a few:
-How is it, that Morgan knows that when he has a stinky diaper it's time to come find mom? Just a minute ago he is happily playing away in the family room and then I hear him come crawling at light speed across the kitchen floor to come pull himself up on my pant legs and smile at me. Yes, I know that smile. That's the I'm stinky and you need to change me smile. Funny how he never does that to his dad. Hmmm....
-This is my dream concert and it's in a dream location as well. Jack Johnson and Dave Matthews in Hawaii! I can't think of it getting much better than that. Maybe next year?
-I want to repaint the interior of my house, but I hate painting the vaulted parts of the wall that are very high. I'm wondering if it's worth it or not. I don't mind painting once I've got everything already set up, it's the prep work that kills it for me. My husband thinks I'm very fickle where paint color is concerned, and he's kind of right. I get bored very easily. Every time I talk about repainting he just rolls his eyes.
-I just finished the longest book ever and now I'm book free. I hate being book free. I need to get a new book A.S.A.P.
- Kendle had another book order she had to turn in today and I'm glad she loves books because that is something I don't mind spending money on. I get excited for her to bring home her new books and have something new to practice her reading with. This time around we ordered some really cute books about spring time. I - LOVE - SPRING!!!
- Have you ever checked out pbsparents.org or pbskids.org? I really like how the parents site gives fun activity ideas for teaching your kids math and other skills. Kendle is getting really curious about telling time, counting change, and math problems in general and I found some things I think she would like from there.
I have many more thoughts, but there's a cute little man who needs cracker crumbs scrubbed off of his hands and face and his walker that looks like it's been through a food fight. Fun times.
A mother's job is never done!
March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I've been away from blogland for only a day and a half, but I feel like I've missed so much.
Happy Anniversary!
That's a great song, thanks for sharing it.
Have a beautiful day!
Moms work is never done is it. You have alot of big thoughts for such a little lady. But its good to get them out sometimes. It lessens them I think. All good things Sarah.
We have just recently rediscovered PBSkids. How did I forget about the wonderful and EDUCATIONAL shows that the network has to offer. Jake's new favorites are SuperWhy and Word World. Love it!
I love that baby Morgan. Tell him to crawl over to me, next time he needs a diaper change. He's one cute baby! I need a good book too. I miss my time of reading and thinking about something that is much more exciting than my life! YEA for SPRING! I LOVE IT! Oh and my kids are always on pbs.org! It's one of our top websites that we visit!
good pointers for websites.
yeah i know that same look- except for jack its a cry face. lucky you
Post a Comment