Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




March 28, 2008

Two Words


IT'S SNOWING!



It is so cold outside. Happy Spring to us indeed. While I was getting my hair done today, the salon became abuzz with chatter. Everyone was in disbelief that those were real flakes we were seeing out the window. Two hours later it's still coming down. Must be that crazy global warming. HA!

I'm so glad Kendle had her first tee-ball practice last night and not today.

Well, I'm off to go dig up a sweater and turn the thermostat up a notch or two. Let's hope for some sunshine this weekend shall we?

5 comments:

Kris said...

Oooh, you went to the salon?? I can't wait to see you tomorrow night with your new do! I bet it looks great! Yeah, this snow has got to go. I'm ready for Spring! I love your new header by the way! We got to keep thinking "green!" I thought I was going to Freeze this morning while walking! Brrrr! I can't wait for tomorrow night! It will be great!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what is up with this weather? I'm freezing. I thought we were done with this! Come on warm sunshine!!!

Jan said...

We turned on the fireplace last night. I couldn't believe it. Its nicer today at least except for the chilly wind.

PDX Toveys said...

How was Tee ball? Does Kendle have any friends on the team?

Sarah said...

Jer-
Tee-ball or torture, I'm not sure which it is. It went ok, and no we didn't know even one kid on the team. I wish they would set it up like they do for soccer where they give you the choice to be on a team with kids from your surrounding neighborhood or school. But oh well, she seems to enjoy it and that's what counts. Can't wait to hear some of your tee-ball adventures coach.