Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 8, 2010

Blog Sale Friday

A had a yard sale a few weeks ago and had some stuff left over that has been sitting in my garage waiting to find a new home. I thought I would list some of the items on here and see if anyone wanted to buy them before I got rid of them for good. If you are interested you can leave a comment or email me at tovdod@yahoo.com.



These are outdoor decor pillows, I had them sitting on my bench outside my front door for a few months. They are a bit faded but other than that in perfect condition.
$10 for both


Heavy Iron wall decor. I had it leaning on a shelf. Could use it indoor or outdoor.
$15


Metal Kitchen decor. Both have hooks on back to hang from.
$5 each.


Electric Roaster. Good used condition.
$5


Black garbage can. Don't know if it was ever used, looks new.
$2


 Books:
(the baseball book is gone)
Dr. Seuss "Oh the Places You'll Go" $3
"The Memory Keepers Daughter" by Kim Edwards $3 (spoken for)
"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" by Rebecca Wells $2
"A Thousand Country Roads, an epilogue to the Bridges of Madison County" by Robert Waller - Free

I also have lots of clothes and some shoes I'll post later.


3 comments:

ohilaryk@gmail.com said...

Sarah,
I buy the Memory Keepers Daughter. Let me know if that is okay!
Hilary

Sarah said...

Yep, Hilary it's yours!

Unknown said...

You can recover the pillows if no one buys them!