Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 22, 2010

Blurp

Just a short blurp to say that I've had the busiest, awesomest, craziest week ever. I don't have time now to post about all of it right now, but I will say that our quick trip to Portland was amazing and I can't wait to have more time to write all about the concert and everything else. I have been going a million miles an hour all week long and it has totally caught up to me. Wasn't feeling too hot last night, but after a really good nights sleep last night I am feeling a little better this morning. Still a little tired, but super happy. I've got to get some house cleaning and straightening done and then hopefully can post later this afternoon.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I've been thinking about you all week! I am glad you had a great week and an awesome time at your concert! I can't wait to hear all about it! At least your kids aren't home from school! I'm losing my mind....! Love ya!