October 5, 2010
From the mouth of Morgan
Some funny things Morgan has cracked me up with lately:
~The other day while running around the house with a blanket on and trying to act spooky, I asked what he was doing and he said - "I'm being the Holy Ghost!"
~Last night while eating some yummy bubble gum ice cream my friend Natallie brought over, complete with blue mouth and drips going down his chin Morgan declared - "This is the best ice cream I've ever seen!"
~When he opens the sliding glass door to go outside and I ask what he is doing he says -"I'm going to check on the topatoes and the bikini's." (tomatoes and zucchini's). I love it when he asks if he can have some "bikini bread". So stinkin cute.
~Yesterday we watched the original Karate Kid during lunch and then Kendle wanted to watch it again after dinner last night. This morning while getting ready for preschool Morgan tells me - "I don't want to watch that movie with Daniel's son anymore." Ha!
Oh that boy seriously keeps me laughing all the time. I love how he talks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Love that boy and this picture is adorable. Bikini's in your garden. That's so funny! Bubble gum ice cream would be a huge treat at my house. I bet your kids loved it! Happy Tuesday Sarah!
love that picture. look at his little twinkling eyes! i think he get's that from you sarah! i think madallie just moved up on his list of favorite people! :) i agree w/ MJ, that is the best ice cream i've ever seen!
Mitch would love some bikinis in his garden too.
He is so cute! I love the Daniel's son comment!
Those were cracking me up. I loved the Daniel's son comment too!
Such a cute boy!! I want some bikini bread too ;)
Post a Comment