Kendle gets to have a friend over after school today and she is excited. They get to play and have pizza and watch a movie and then we'll take the little friend home after dinner. It's so nice that the girls can just ride the bus home together which saves me lots of running around. It never hurts either to use the friend coming over as bribery to keep her room clean. :)
Riley hinted this morning that they are having early soccer practice tonight and he may want to take me out to dinner. Sometimes it is fun to get dressed really cute and have a night out with your hubby. Those get few and far between for us during soccer season (which is pretty much all year long.) Other times it is nice to just enjoy a night with everyone home at the same time without running from here to there and reheating dinners and being exhausted by 7:00. We have been wanting to try out this little place:
We have heard good things about it and one of the boys soccer players Riley coaches works there. It is supposed to be really authentic home cooked Italian food.
Today just feels like a good day. I'm going to try and get caught up on folding the laundry and get ready for our crazy soccer day tomorrow. Kendle's team plays bright and early at 9:00 and then Riley's high school team plays Kamiakin at 11:00. Busy, busy but it will be nice to be done with all things soccer by 2:00 in the afternoon and have the rest of the weekend to enjoy our family and General Conference.
I can't believe last year around this time I looked like this. I can still remember how uncomfortable that was!



5 comments:
We are doing our Halloween decorations today, too. But it feels wrong to be putting them up wearing shorts! This weather!
Hope you get a fun date night!
Yay for Halloween decorations!
Have fun tonight on your date. I love the atmosphere at Carmines's you will like it.
Have a good time tonight with Riley! It's always nice to go on a date with your hubby. I've heard good things about Carmine's too.
We've been wanting to try Carmine's. I have a card there for like 10% off or maybe free dessert, you are welcome to it if ya want it.
PS I have your stroller and think about returning it at least 5 times a day. I will get it to you. How 'bout you find the screw gun and we'll meet at Walgreens...
Have fun tonight!
Jealous of your fall decor....It's killing me that all of mine are in boxes somewhere. Oh maybe November will get here quick. Where is Carmine's? I've never heard of it. Enjoy that date, and getting all dolled up! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment