Bad news:
I'm not going to Las Vegas with Riley after all for their college showcase tournament for their club team. It would have been a much (MUCH) needed break, but it just didn't seem like it was going to work out. I'm still bummed out about it, but not as much because..................................
Good news:
I decided I wanted to do something else with some of that money I set aside for the trip so I bought tickets for us to take Kendle to see Wicked in Spokane Memorial Day weekend. I scored us some really good seats and I'm thinking this will be a wonderful lifelong memory for her. We're just going to make a super fun day out of it. I can't wait!
I think Riley will actually end up enjoying it too. We listen to the soundtrack all of the time in the car because the kids love it, and Riley's favorite is "Popular". Sorry, Riley I just outed you on your guilty little secret. Ha!
March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That sounds fun. I want to go see Wicked but I'm hoping to take the kids to Portland to watch Mary Poppins. To bad the budget doesn't allow both.
That is awesome!!!! She's gonna love it and it will be something she'll remember forever! And how much do I love that Riley loves "Popular"---that's a good guy you've got, Sarah---one that is a total guy's guy, yet can hang with the chicks too!
Oh she is going to love this!!
Shannon-
Mary Poppins would be so fun to go to as well! I've heard it's fantastic.
Lindsay-
You would be totally surprised at some of the songs Riley likes. It cracks me up. :)
That's so funny about Riley liking those songs. I need to listen to the soundtrack. I don't know the songs very well. I told Jack that I was going to see Wicked in Eugene and he said, "What's that?" I told him a Broadway musical and he said, "What's Broadway?" Do I really have to explain all of this to him? :)
Hey, we are going to wicked to with some friends! Maybe we will see you there!
Rach-
What day are you guys going?
So sorry your trip fell through. That's always disappointing. How nice that you have something fun to look forward to, though. I bet Kendle will love it.
Wicked is fabulous. Nancy & I saw it at the Paramount a year or so ago. We loved it!
Post a Comment