At this age Morgan is really fun.
He likes to dance, play copy cat, be dad's little shadow, play catch, and hide things in interesting places.
Right now his favorite food is probably any type of meat - he loves his protein.
At least once or twice a day he will go put his boots or other shoes on, find his hat and put it on, and pretend he's working on something.
He's starting to really like cars, trucks, tractors or anything else that can make loud noises and roll over things.
He loves to play and his whole little face will just light up when I get down on the floor with him and pretend we're playing.
When I do sit-ups and other exercises on the ground he will lay next to me and pretend he's doing them with me. It is too funny and he helps me count to three. (over and over again, so I'm never really sure how many I've done)
We've had to start hiding all of the pens and pencils because he's scribbled on a few things, like our computer armoire. He is a busy body. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing at this point.
We love Morgan so much and he makes us smile every day.
7 comments:
Oh, he's such an adorable boy! I can't believe he's that old already!
enjoy those cheeks...they don't last long enough :)
I can't believe that Morgan and Porter are 19 months apart. They are such good little buddies. I love this age before they hit 2. It's so fun to see the wonder in their eyes with everything that they do. How fun that he helps you count to 3. I'm surprised he doesn't sit on you while you are doing your sit ups!
I was completely amazed over Christmas at how quickly he made the jump from baby to toddler. He is so stinkin' adorable.
Moira found a marker the other day and drew all over our couch. What great muralists run in the family, huh?
He's a doll.
See you in the morning!
That is some serious cutie patootie. Those cheeks. Love how he interacts with you Sarah.
These pictures are awesome!! YOu have some very cute kids!
Post a Comment