Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 9, 2009

Why I Love Fridays















It's the last day of the week to:

Pack lunches

Find library books

Gather homework

Fill out book orders

Debate over school clothes

Find lost shoes

Fix breakfast while I'm half asleep

Send child running off to the bus

Feel like I've survived a tornado by 8:00 a.m.


Hurray!

7 comments:

Kris said...

It's also the last day that I have to drag my kids out of bed and tell them they have to go to school. UGH. Hooray, I get to sleep in tomorrow. Your mornings are pretty much exactly like mine! :)

hatch said...

The mornings at your house sound like ones at mine!! I love all of that about Fridays too.

dandee said...

One of the best days, for sure! Happy Friday to you, Sarah!

Marilyn said...

I agree, Fridays are the best.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

It's been a ridiculously lame week for us here..Today, the sun is shining and I cannot wait for the weekend.

tharker said...

Your mornings sound so very much like mine and I'm sure a zillion other moms. You're right, Fridays are fantastic!

Nancie said...

something to look forward to...yeah right.

happy friday.